Today’s selection of articles:
- “NASA is about to create the coldest spot in the known universe“, by Mary Beth Griggs (Popular Science, 2018-05-21). Cold Atom Laboratory, to be deployed on the International Space Station, will cool gas clouds to 100 pK.
- “What is spacetime?“, by George Musser (Scientific American, 2018-06).
- “In trade war with U.S., China gets the upper hand“, by Greg Ip (Wall Street Journal, 2018-05-22).
- “New York Stock Exchange to have first female leader in 226-year history“, by Bradley Hope & Alexander Osipovich (Wall Street Journal, 2018-05-21).
- “Sweden releases updated booklet of war precautions (in English)” (The Local, 2018-05-21). The English booklet can be accessed here.