Read — 2013/03/09
Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “New Sanctions on North Korea Pass in Unified U.N. Vote“, by Rick Gladstone and David E. Sanger (NY Times).
- “It’s about the Work, Not the Office“, by Jennifer Glass (NY Times).
- “To Place Graduates, Law Schools Are Opening Firms“, by Ethan Bronner (NY Times).
- “Global Temperatures Highest in 4,000 Years“, by Justin Gillis (NY Times). A paper published in Science today reconstructs temperature patters for the past 11,300 years and finds that “[c]urrent global temperatures of the past decade…are warmer than during ~75% of the Holocene temperature history”. The full article is available via Science Magazine’s website.
- “Hunger Causes Petrograd Riots” (NY Times, 9, 11 March 1917).