Read — 2013/03/18
Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “In China, New Premier Says He Seeks a Just Society“, by Andrew Jacobs (NY Times).
- “Domestic Drones Stir Imaginations, and Concerns“, by Matthew L. Wald (NY Times).
- “A Field with Everything Except an Obvious Favorite“, by Zach Schonbrun (NY Times). The NY Times also has the NCAA Men’s bracket.
- “Drugs for Early-Stage Alzheimer’s“, by the Editorial Board (NY Times). The editors post their views on the FDA’s proposal to make the approval process for new Alzheimer’s treatments easier. See also the article “F.D.A. Plans Looser Rules on Approving Alzheimer’s Drugs“, by Gina Kolata (14 Mar 2013).
- “A Man Has Played Q*Bert for over 80 Hours to Break a 30-Year World Record“, by Luke Plunkett (Kotaku.com). Pursuant to a comment in the “Discussion” section, the article is even wilder if you interchange all instances of the words “hours” and “years”.