Read — 2013/11/19
Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “Toy Story“, by Bill Keller (NY Times). Innovation, immigration, and future generations of young Americans.
- “Princeton University Considers Use of Foreign Meningitis Vaccine“, by Vivian Yee (NY Times). Heard on (another) college campus: “You may have gotten into Princeton, but at least I can still kiss my boyfriend.”
- “Developing a Fax Machine to Copy Life on Mars“, by Andrew Pollack (NY Times).
- “Pressure Builds to Finish Volcker Rule on Wall Street Oversight“, by Peter Eavis & Ben Protess (NY Times).
- “Suzanne Bianchi, 61, Who Analyzed Family Time, Dies“, by Paul Vitello (NY Times).
- “The Shame of American Health Care“, by the Editorial Board (NY Times).
- “Experts Reshape Treatment Guide for Cholesterol“, by Gina Kolata (NY Times).
- “China to Ease Longtime Policy of One-Child Limit“, by Chris Buckley (NY Times).