(Should Have) Read
An assorted collection of articles from the recent (and perhaps not-so-recent) past (read — excuse the pun — I finally cleaned out my inbox):
- “Vogue Fashion Fund: Where No Designer Is Left Behind“, by Eric Wilson (NY Times).
- “Under Health Care Act, Millions Eligible for Free Policies“, by Reed Abelson & Katie Thomas (NY Times).
- “The Power of Patience“, by Jennifer Roberts (Harvard Magazine).
- “Marc Jacobs Packing His Louis Vuitoon Bags after 16 Years“, by Eric Wilson (NY Times).
- “In Surprise, Fed Decides to Maintain Pace of Stimulus“, by Binyamin Appelbaum (NY Times).
- “Summers Pulls Name from Consideration for Fed Chief“, by Annie Lowrey & Binyamin Appelbaum (NY Times).
- “Where Has HPCs Math Gone?“, by Gary Johnson (HPC Wire).
- “How a Single Picture Can Make You Famous in China“, by Thorsten Pattberg (Big Think). Young gentlemen need not apply.
- “The Gates of Harvard Yard” (Harvard Magazine).
- “For Poor, Leap to College Often Ends in a Hard Fall“, by Jason DeParle (NY Times).
- “The Joy of Dirt” (The Economist).
- “What Does the Way You Walk Say about You?“, by Cindi May (Scientific American).
- “How Bernanke Pulled the Fed His Way“, by Jon Hilsenrath (Wall Street Journal).