Read — 2014/09/23
Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “Markets tremble on new China worries“, by Ese Erheriene, Matthew Cowley, & Ira Iosebashvili (Wall Street Journal).
- “HealthCare.gov is given an overhall“, by Robert Pear (NY Times).
- “The benefits of getting rid of cash” (The Economist).
- “Can one student’s refusal change education in China“, by Chi-Chi Zhang (OZY).
And an article I read a month ago but apparently didn’t post:
- “Computer programming is a trade; let’s act like it“, by Christopher Mims (Wall Street Journal).