Read — 2015/04/06
Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “Iran nuclear talks: Obama hails ‘historic’ agreement“, by Lyse Doucet (BBC News).
- “Taking feminist battle to China’s streets, and landing in jail“, by Andrew Jacobs (NY Times). Five influential leaders of China’s feminist movement are imprisoned for “provoking social instability”. #freethefive
- “Antitrust and other inquiries in Europe target U.S. tech giants“, by Mark Scott (NY Times). Apple, Facebook, and Google find themselves under the European microscrope.
- “Drones could carry blood to critically injured patients“, by Kelsey D. Atherton (Popular Science).
- “Poland developing liquid body armor“, by Kelsey D. Atherton (Popular Science).
- “The best Spring 2015 denim model selfies” (Vogue).
- “Catch up on Mad Men in just 30 seconds“, by Jessie Heyman (Vogue).