Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “Amazon posts surprising profit“, by Greg Bensinger (Wall Street Journal).
- “The Capital’s top cop“, by Harry Jaffe (Politico Magazine). Washington, D.C.’s chief of police Cathy Lanier.
- “The singular mind of Terry Tao“, by Garth Cook (NY Times).
- “Multiplier effects” (The Economist). A book review of “Why information grows: the evolution of order, from atoms to economics”, by César Hidalgo.
And last but not least, that which you’ve all been waiting for:
- “That vs. which” (Merriam-Webster). Which (or that) to use when?