Read — 2016/07/26
Today’s selection of articles:
- “What are young non-working men doing?“, by Derek Thompson (The Atlantic).
- “Google took different approaches than Yahoo“, by Jack Nicas (Wall Street Journal).
- “Can this brain exercise put off dementia?“, by Sumathi Reddy (Wall Street Journal). A study suggests that speed training — as distinct from memory and reasoning training — reduces the risk of dementia by nearly 50%. “Speed training is designed to improve the speed and accuracy of processing visual information and expand the useful field of view, or UFOV”.
- “What America really thinks about dudes who cry in public“, by Tracy Moran (OZY).
- “Roach milk: the next superfood?“, by Samantha Cole (Popular Science).