Today’s selection of articles:
- “A global alliance is investing $500 million to stop the spread of deadly outbreaks we are utterly unprepared for“, by Akshat Rathi (Quartz).
- “Hidden figures and the appeal of math in an age of inequality“, by Megan Garber (The Atlantic).
- “What’s next for the millennial who turned Nevada blue?“, by Taylor Mayol (OZY).
- “Inside the desperate battle against sports doping“, by Rafael Buschmann, Lukas Eberle, Christoph Henrichs, & Gehard Pfeil (Der Spiegel).
- “Every successful relationship is successful for the same exact reasons“, by Mark Manson (Quartz).
- “The vulnerability primer“, by Mark Manson (Mark Manson).