Read — 2017/07/13
Today’s selection of articles:
- “Researchers used CRISPR to encode a movie into DNA“, by Claire Maldarelli (Popular Science).
- “Lights, camera, CRISPR: biologists use gene editing to store movies in DNA“, by Heidi Ledford (Nature).
- “Sallie Gardner at a gallop” (Wikipedia). The “movie” referenced in the above two articles.
- “Could Kirsten Gillibrand finish what Hillary started?“, by Sean Braswell (OZY).
- “Swimming kick speed determines baseline swim speed“, by Gary Hall Sr. (The Race Club).
- “15 funny French fruit expressions: how many do you know?“, by Joanna Gonzalez (FluentU).