Today’s selection of articles:
- “How the internet is changing life for the world’s poorest people (smartphones optional)“, by Christopher Mims (Wall Street Journal).
- “South Korea’s ‘garlic girls’ take home silver in curling final“, by Jonathan Cheng (Wall Street Journal).
- “How the Pyeongchang Olympics delivered a figure skating revolution“, by Louise Radnofsky & Ben Cohen (Wall Street Journal). Pushing the limits of athleticism, both sexes at a time.
- “Tesla, it’s 10-K and ‘going concern’ disclosures“, by Investor Gator (Seeking Alpha).
- “Blackstone CEO makes historic donation to high school, says changes are needed to make schools safer“, by Julia La Roche (Yahoo Finance). You don’t have to be a CEO to realize that last point.