Collected articles on Dropbox, expected to IPO 23 March (see Upcoming IPOs at Nasdaq):
- “Dropbox sets IPO target valuation at $7 billion to $8 billion“, by Maureen Farrell (Wall Street Journal).
- “Dropbox IPO: a few takeaways from the S-1“, by Robert Riesen (Seeking Alpha, 2018-03-03). The best source of data on this list.
- “The Dropbox IPO filing is here“, by Katie Roof (Tech Crunch, 2018-02-23). A summary of Dropbox’s S-1.
- “5 fascinating things from Dropbox’s IPO filing“, by Jonathan Vanian (Fortune, 2018-02-24).
- “Box CEO Aaron Levie wants to talk about Dropbox’s planned IPO“, by Jonathan Vanian (Fortune, 2018-02-24).
- “Dropbox could have one of 2017’s most interesting IPOs“, by Peter Burrows (MIT Technology Review, 2017-01-03). Note that the article is over a year old.
- “Dropbox IPO price range puts valuation nearly a third below peak“, by Heather Somerville & Diptendu Lahiri (Reuters, 2018-03-12).
Recent news on Box (BOX), a cloud-content company similar to Dropbox that targets larger businesses.
- “Box may have even worse days ahead“, by Virginia Backaitis (Seeking Alpha, 2018-03-05).
- “Box stock plunges, CEO says lowered guidance reflects ‘transition’ year“, by Josh Lipton & Chloe Aiello (CNBC, 2018-03-01).