Read — 2018-08-27
Today’s selection of articles:
- “UN report calls for genocide charges against Myanmar officials” (Al Jazeera, 2018-08-27).
- “Bahrain sees beyond oil and gas, eyes a path to tech greatness“, by Danielle Issa (OZY, 2018-08-27).
- “Public bravado, private doubts: inside the unraveling of Elon Musk’s Tesla buyout“, by Liz Hoffman & Tim Higgins (Wall Street Journal).
- “Maybe your sleep problem isn’t a problem“, by Alex Williams (NY Times, 2018-08-25).
- “Those who can do, can’t teach“, by Adam Grant (NY Times, 2018-08-25).
- “Shedding light on psychology’s dark triad“, by Susan Krauss Whitbourne (Psychology Today, 2013-01-26).
- “What are the dark triad traits and how to spot them in someone you know” (Learning Mind, ????).