Read : 2018-10-24
Today’s selection of articles:
- “Saudi Arabia says Jamal Khashoggi was killed in consulate fight“, by Ben Hubbard (NY Times, 2018-10-19). The international community is dubious.
- “Cherries bloom early across Japan after major typhoon” (Asahi Shimbun, 2018-10-18).
A selection of articles on investing:
- “PayPal: Always a safe bet“, by Gary Alexander (Seeking Alpha, 2018-10-19).
- “Tesla launches new $45,000 Model 3” (Reuters, 2018-10-18).
- “Why Citron is wrong on Tesla“, by Anton Wahlman (The Street, 2018-10-23).
- “Should investors Square up?“, by Michael Henage (Seeking Alpha, 2018-10-24).
- “Eventbrite: Deep dive into a terrific, battered IPO“, by Gary Alexander (Seeking Alpha, 2018-10-24). Note that the author is long EB.
Bonus #1: Assorted notes by Ben Lynn (math, computer science, etc.).
Bonus #2: Sweet phrase: “garbage sauce” (Urban Dictionary).