Read : 2018-12-15
Today’s selection of articles:
- “The real roots of American rage“, by Charles Duhigg (The Atlantic, 2019-01/02).
- “Exercise wins: Fit seniors can have hearts that look 30 years younger“, by Patti Neighmond (NPR, 2018-12-10).
- “To curb ghost workers and coffee corruption, Africa turns to blockchain“, by Kizito Makoye (OZY, 2018-12-14).
- “Airbnb and Slack are considering untraditional IPOs that box out bankers like Spotify did“, by Theodore Schleifer (Recode, 2018-12-10).
“The essence of [political] campaigns today is anger and fear. That’s how you win.”
And an intriguing website:
- “Moral machine“, by Scalable Cooperation at MIT Media Lab (MIT).