Today’s selection of articles:
- “St John Passion to be live-streamed from Bach’s Leipzig church on Good Friday” (Gramophone, 2020-04-07). The article contains a link to the Bach Archive’s Facebook channel, where you can find a recording of the performance (prefaced by a couple others) in a posts dated 2020-04-10.
- “How to edit your own writing” by Harry Guinness (NY Times, 2020-04-07). The first step is recognizing that editing is (always) needed.
- “In cyberwar, there are no rules” by Tarah Wheeler (Foreign Policy, 2018-09-12).
- “Will we forgive Amazon when this is over?” by Christopher Mims (Wall Street Journal, 2020-04-11).
- “How to prevent pinholes in T-shirts near your belly button” by Alison Gary (Wardrobe Oxygen, 2018-04-05). So that’s where those holes come from: bottom hardware. Some YouTube videos [1,2] on how to fix them.
And why not? Some classic Federer [1,2], hors contexte, compliments of YouTube.