- Technique videos, by Concept2 Rowing. 5:42 video with textual summary.
Collected resources and insight for (distance) running
- “How do I train based on heart rate?“, by Jenny Hadfield (Runner’s World).
- “3 ways runners get speed work wrong (and how to make it right)“, by Jason Fitzgerald (Map My Run). Consistency, timing, and recovery.
- “The perfect training guide for marathon prep“, by Jason Fitzgerald (Map My Run). Long runs incorporating goal marathon pace, tempo runs, and speed work.
- “The best strength exercises for runners“, by Jason Fitzgerald (Strength Running). Dynamic warm-up, run, strength.
- “The standard core routine“, by Jason Fitzgerald (Strength Running). (1) Bike (2) Plank (3) Bridge (4) Side plank (5) Bird dog (6) Supine leg lift
- “The Mattock dynamic warm-up routine“, by Jason Fitzgerald (Strength Running).
- “Exercises to improve your hill running“, by Kit Fox (Runner’s World).
- “Nathan Adrian : Freestyle stroke — swim technique” (Speedo on YouTube).
- “How to stop your legs from sinking in freestyle” (Effortless Swimming on YouTube).
- “Freestyle body position — swim technique” (Speedo on YouTube).
- “Dolphin kick — caterpillar drill” (Swim Labs on YouTube).
- “Learning the underwater dolphin [kick] — Step 1” (Turns on YouTube).
- “10 elements of a perfect freestyle stroke“, by Alex Kostich (Active.com).
- “Swimming kick speed determines baseline swim speed“, by Gary Hall Sr. (The Race Club).