Today’s selection of articles:
- “How to be healthier, happier and more productive: it’s all in the timing“, by Daniel H. Pink (Wall Street Journal).
- “A browswer you’ve never heard of is dethroning Google in Asia“, by Newley Purnell (Wall Street Journal).
- “Hollywood A-listers launch Time’s Up Initiative to fight sexual harassment across the U.S. workforce“, by Cynthia Littleton (Variety).
- “The rice capital of the nation“, by Nick Fouriezos (OZY).
- “Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund makes monster bet on bitcoin, by Rob Copeland (Wall Street Journal).
- “10 past champions headline 2018 Chevron Houston marathon and Aramco Houston half marathon” (Houston Marathon Committee). American female elites in the Houston half include Jordan Hasay, Molly Huddle, Alia Gray, and local favorite Becky Wade!
- “10 tips for choosing the right acoustic strings“, by Laura B. Whitmore (Guitar World).