This page hosts links concerning human health.
- Get your tests! — 1-page pamphlet by cancer.org with suggested cancer testing by age bracket
- Cancer facts for men — Overview by the American Cancer Society of the four most-common cancers among men, and what men can do about them (also available as pdf)
- Guidelines for the early detection of cancer — By the American Cancer Society
- Prostate conditions — General information by the Prostate Condition Education Council (PCEC)
- If you have diabetes…know your blood sugar numbers! — 2-page pamphlet (pdf) of general information by the National Diabetes Education Program
- Know your diabetes ABCs — Overview by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), part of the National Instutes of Health (NIH)
- Type-2 diabetes risk test — Web and pdf versions, by diabetes.org