Today’s selection of articles:
- “Billionaires are only rarely policy failures” (The Economist, 2019-11-09).
- “Dueling brain waves anchor or erase learning during sleep“, by Elena Renken (Quanta Magazine, 2019-10-24).
- “Google and IBM clash over milestone quantum computing experiment“, by Kevin Hartnett (Quanta Magazine, 2019-10-23).
- “21-1 Rice, tied with WKU atop C-USA, ‘I definitely knew we had a special group’“, by Megan Kaplon (VolleyballMag, 2019-11-07).
- “Mandy McClure brings the light to sister Meghan and Stanford volleyball“, by Mechelle Voepel (ESPN, 2019-11-05).
- “Beyond Meat’s recent pullback is a buying opportunity“, by Richard Durant (Seeking Alpha, 2019-11-03). Note that the author is long BYND.