Today’s selection of articles includes:
- “Violinist Shows His Thanks with Holiday Dinners“, by Steven Brown (Houston Chronicle).
- “Germany Wants Snowden Testimony“, by Harriet Torry & Paul Sonne (Wall Street Journal). German politicians make overtures to Snowden, hoping to learn about NSA spying programs.
- “How to Live with Spying“, by Holman Jenkins (Wall Street Journal). An article arguing that government snooping of digital traffic isn’t such a big deal, or at least won’t change the way we operate.
- “Online Health Law Sign-Up Is Delayed for Small Business“, by Robert Pear (NY Times). The ability for small businesses to purchase health insurance via the federal marketplace is delayed one year.
- “For Fervent Fans of the Dutch Masters, ‘It’s a Dream Come True’“, by Randy Kennedy (NY Times). Vermeers from around the world gather on America’s east coast.
- “Four Young Designer Duos to Watch“, by Evianna Hartman (NY Times). Passavant and Lee, Trager Delaney, Smith & Smith, Uniform Wares.
- “This Week’s Movies: Nov. 27, 2013“, by Vijai Singh (NY Times). Summarized film reviews of “Frozen”, “Black Nativity”, and “Oldboy”.